The Your Voice project is funded by NHS England and NHS Improvement – South West. The team are employed by Inclusion Gloucestershire, and are part of the South West Learning Disability and Autism Programme Team.
What is your voice?
- We are a network of groups involved in speaking up (or self-advocacy) across the South West of England.
- Our network brings together self-advocacy groups who want to work together to make things better in our local communities.
- People join us to connect with others, share stories, and discuss issues and ideas around health and wellbeing.
- The network aims to unite people so we can have a more powerful voice.
- We want to listen to people and try and create change by feeding back people’s views to the NHS.
- Your voice matters.