The Your Voice project is funded by NHS England. The team are employed by Inclusion Gloucestershire, and are part of the South West Learning Disability and Autism Programme Team.
What is your voice?
- We are a network of groups involved in speaking up (or self-advocacy) across the South West of England.
- Our network brings together self-advocacy groups who want to work together to make things better in our local communities.
- People join us to connect with others, share stories, and discuss issues and ideas around health and wellbeing.
- The network aims to unite people so we can have a more powerful voice.
- We want to listen to people and try and create change by feeding back people’s views to the NHS.
- Your voice matters.
have a listen to our new podcast and recent virtual events